Chickpea Cookie Dough Dip
This Chickpea Cookie Dough Dip is great for sharing at your next gathering. We said share… don’t eat it all yourself!
Serves: 5-6 | Estimated Time: 5-10 min
- 15 oz can (426 mL) of CLIC Chickpeas *rinsed and drained*
- 1/4 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of raw sugar
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 2 tbsp of vanilla
- 1/4 cup of milk
- In a food processor, combine chickpeas, rolled oats, sugar, peanut butter, salt, baking soda and vanilla.
- Add milk, and blend until smooth.
- Turn off and unplug food processor
- With a spoon, stir in the chocolate chips, and scoop dip into a serving dish. Serve with graham crackers or apple slices.